Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing & Snowboarding
By telejet9
Nice pics guys! Keep the stoke going.

That line in Hot Dog is fun! I skied in bullet-proof/thin snow conditions a couple years ago and it was scary. Looks like you had much better snow.

Just got back from skiing around Revelstoke. I'll post some pics later this week. I'll say it again...if you haven't been to Rogers Pass, you owe it to yourself to go. It is truly amazing.
By Erick
Absolutely not. Didn't even know about this one? I splitboard, the report say two ski tracks. I'm in the San Juan's getting big lines in.Image
By telejet9
Quite the view from high up on the ridge. I've never been this far up above Paradise Bowl.

Love the rollover shot! It's steeper than it looks and started the day off with a bang.

Been dreaming of painting some lines on this face for a while.

The true "Middle Sister" of the 3 Sister's Couloirs is in! I'm so stoked to finally ski it. It's a little thin in the bottom 1/3rd, but overall it skis great. Here's the top 1/3.

Bottom 1/3.

Bootpack was set, so why not ski the looker's left sister. You can see where we entered the top of the middle sister from this photo.

So much fun to tick off some exciting lines I've been eyeing for a while now. The steeps are coming into season!
By Gknorr
Skied the lookers right sister this past weekend after the storm. The storm left a lot of snow and ski cuts were necessary but it was still great steep deep skiing.

looking up the line

looking at the rest of the crags, lots of potential for other lines.

looking down the line from above

little bit of climbing to the ridge for fun.

looking down the steep bootpack.
By telejet9
Man, the pass was awesome yesterday. Approx. 14"-18" of new snow. A little more moist at the bottom (bonded fairly well to the old surface) and pixie dust on top. It skied great! I got in 2 laps in the trees and 2 on Ptarm. Wished I could have stayed to harvest more pow, but had to be at work by 11:30.

This occurred after I left yesterday...from another bc skier up at the pass yesterday:
I wanted to pass on these photos I took yesterday from N. Diamond. I saw the skier traversing but I had my back turned when it ran. He recovered and skied to the bottom. One lucky dude!

Small, but could still potentially wreck your day. Stay safe out there folks!
By JJH
Last Friday. Skied Mahler below summit off the NE ridge and then up and down Mahler bowl. little wind, lots of sun, good times.

ImageImageImage[/img]
By Rasco
Erick wrote:Absolutely not. Didn't even know about this one? I splitboard, the report say two ski tracks. I'm using the Male Edge from this page San Juan's getting big lines in.Image
Wow, that's an amazing picture.
Last edited by Rasco on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
By JJH
Long distance shot of another group of two, climbing towards the saddle (last Friday). You guys had nice lines down.Image
By telejet9
Here's some from this past Fri-Sun:

By levelander
Bluebird snow (or stars?) during a brief weather window on Sunday
Routt Conditions 2018-2019

This weekend didn't suck! Tree skiing in North Ro[…]

CP Conditions 2018-2019

Sat was fun!!!! A little late posting, but it was […]

Steamboat Uphill Access Policy

It's lost on me why you wouldn't choose a walk in […]

Shit to Ski Off I-70

Nuts! I just wanted to upload one moar pic. One[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!