Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing & Snowboarding
By d-rock
^^^Ha!!! I wish.....I do need a new splitty. How was the beer? I am never disappointed in their beer!
By d-rock
Lets keep this hippy bullshit going.....rock climbing, fishing, biking, rafting, wildflowers, pickles, anything you want. Hope all the Buzzards are having a good summer so far. Check out distantfellow's pics, there are some goods ones in this thread. Been thinking of him often.

Full grill.....deer, cow, rainbows and a couple of taters

Self explanatory

Keeping it frosty

Very true...... Hot?

On the road, again
By pineconepuppy
Was hoping this thread would come back... nice work d-rock. Will be driving back to CO sometime this summer (stoked) - Soak up the good summer stoke... don't even know how good yall got it up in them thar rockies.
By telejet9
Been training on a lot of these this spring. Nice views take the mind off long days in the saddle.

Foothills greened up nicely this year.

In search of the perfect ribbon through the trees.

Lupine's going off near Breck.

Lots of wildflowers all along the Front Range.

Western Spiderwort

Pricklypear Cactus

Above Minnie Mine. Hey, I skinned up that peak with Ian and D-rock this spring. We had awesome conditions that day!

By d-rock
Nice pics TJ9, that was a hellava windy ridge hike that day! There must be mines scattered everywhere around that area. Where abouts is that second picture taken? Red Feather area? Looks like an old burn scar.
By telejet9
It's on Park Creek Rd heading west towards Livermore. Wyorado dirt roads are a great place to ride for hours and hours.

Pilotmurph, catch any nice fish lately?
By g
offseason kid stoke.

my 7 year old's first free-heel ski descent of north shoulder of med bow peak on sunday june 30. pretty special day for us.

his next goal is to catch Steve's point total in the laramie mtn bike series.

By d-rock
Special day for sure! That's awesome. The pack is about the same size as him! :D Nice to see the snow holding on up there.
By Matt
As summer is over, fall is enveloping us, and Old Man winter is knocking, I figured I will do a photo dump from this past non-snow season. Sorry for the poor quality from my phone.

A great ride up Rollins Pass.

Colorful trout out of the Cache la Poudre Wilderness

A standard evening ride to de-stress

What has been quenching my thirst lately
By pilotmurph
A nice view from my hotel room in Germany a few weeks ago. That is the Zugspitze, the highest peak in Germany. There's a tram that goes to the top, and lifts and stuff on the other side.

By d-rock
Bumpity, bump hippys! Can not believe it is mid July already. Hope y'all are having a good first part of the summer. What has everyone been up too? I have been working most of the time with a couple fun days mixed in. A 23 day "business" trip to Alaska is the hightlight of my summer so far. A day of DH at Winter Park Resort. Hiked around Lake Agnes last Monday. The wildflowers are in full bloom right now.

Wildlife is also abundant, too!

Nice size Cutty

Yum!

Fixer-upper!
By g
Well, camping, fishing and hiking in the wyo / colo border lands. Nothing better.Image
By Jimmyjam
Finally back on the bike after breaking my foot up at W.P. this summer. Decided to check out American Lakes about a week ago and fall was in the air. Had some intermittent sun and clouds on the pedal up, and an all out downpour on the ride down. Always a good time though. Ski season is around the corner and I'm ready for some October face shots on the Diamond! :D

Just before the rain moved in.Image
By telejet9
Here are some shots from this past weekend. Had dry weather, nice temps and fall is showing up on the aspens. Got in a hell of a ride.

By skwormin
any nice easy hikes close to Denver with snow so I can get my September run in?

I did St. Mary's for August.

I can go there again but was wondering if anything else around is worth the trek!
Routt Conditions 2018-2019

This weekend didn't suck! Tree skiing in North Ro[…]

CP Conditions 2018-2019

Sat was fun!!!! A little late posting, but it was […]

Steamboat Uphill Access Policy

It's lost on me why you wouldn't choose a walk in […]

Shit to Ski Off I-70

Nuts! I just wanted to upload one moar pic. One[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!