Home Wx & Avi Reports Forums & Blogs Gear Swap Contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Black Diamond Starlet Replacement?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy4439

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Black Diamond Starlet Replacement? Reply with quote

Hi All, Can anyone recommend a similar ski to the Black Diamond Starlet? I have an old pair of 156 Starlets that I love, they are light and fast turning and just fun to ski the soft snow. Black Diamond told me they don't make a ski like the Starlets anymore and could not recommend a similar Black Diamond ski. Thanks for your help.
telejet9

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could look at the G3 ROAMr 100 Elle in the 157 or the Salomon QST Lumen 99 in the 159. They are both similar to the Starlet, but with some newer design tweaks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

WEB SITE DISCLAIMER

© 2001-2011 Powderbuzz.com

WordWordPress Tweaks by ADC