Home Wx & Avi Reports Forums & Blogs Gear Swap Contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Looking for a back country partner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowStalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Looking for a back country partner Reply with quote

Hello!

I recently completed my Aiare Level 1 course on a hut trip and am searching for a back country skiing partner. I have all of the gear (beacon, probe, shovel, slope meter, Avalung pack) and feel good about my skills so far with locating buried beacons. Denver is home for me, so it would be ideal that my partner would also be from the Denver metro area. I'm a 33 year old male who is in good shape and a strong skier. Look forward to hearing from you!
iankblock

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: I'm game Reply with quote

PowStalker - I'm in the market as well....I have all the gear, still need to do level 1 but I am proficient with the locating buried beacons. I'm a 26 male, good shape and a good skier IMO. Let's hit it!
brett55

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowStalker, I'm new to the BC world but have all the gear and level 1 completed. Let me know when you want to go out, I like moffat tunnel area, RMNP, berthoud, butler, etc
tapasguha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Would like to get into Powder World Reply with quote

I am resort Skier till date.
Not a extreme skier but moderate.
Would like to get into powder world.
Looking for a mentor who can take me out and show me everything about backcounty.

I am willing to bear necessary cost involve including gas, food etc. etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

WEB SITE DISCLAIMER

© 2001-2011 Powderbuzz.com

WordWordPress Tweaks by ADC