Home Wx & Avi Reports Forums & Blogs Gear Swap Contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Backcountry Riding partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hwy1strat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Backcountry Riding partners Reply with quote

I know I'm new to the forums and I'm sure this gets asked a ton on here but I am looking for anyone that would be willing to let me tag along on a trip or two. My riding partner has just moved to North Carolina and everyone else I know doesn't go into the backcountry because it's "too hard." I have all my Avy safety gear and my AIARE lvl1 training. I follow the CAIC forecasts religiously and I have two seasons in the backcountry now. I am very fit and like to think that I can keep up with most people but I am also no endurance freak that enjoys the up more than the down. I'm located in Colorado Springs but I'm willing to drive wherever. I'm dying to get out in the backcountry right now so please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Travis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

WEB SITE DISCLAIMER

© 2001-2011 Powderbuzz.com

WordWordPress Tweaks by ADC