Home Wx & Avi Reports Forums & Blogs Gear Swap Contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Holiday Touring Partners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
backcountry8591

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Holiday Touring Partners Reply with quote

I'm looking for touring partners over the coming holiday weekends (12/24-12/26 and 12/31-01/02).

I'm up to go just about anywhere (CP, BP, RMNP, etc.) I prefer to stick to lower angle stuff this time of year, 30 degrees or less. I've got about 4 years of experience in the backcountry and I've taken AIARE 1. I'm planning on taking AIARE 2 this February, so I'll take any excuse I can to dig a pit.

I'm up for day trips and overnights (backpacking or car camping). If you're planning on going out with a group over these weekends and wouldn't mind an extra, let me know, I'd love to join!
Duckman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in skiing this holiday season. I live in Loveland and am available the entire week prior to X-mas.
brett55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm around for trips to rmnp (hidden valley), butler gulch, or berthoud pass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

WEB SITE DISCLAIMER

© 2001-2011 Powderbuzz.com

WordWordPress Tweaks by ADC