Home Wx & Avi Reports Forums & Blogs Gear Swap Contact

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Adios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nachoconqueso

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:38 pm    Post subject: Adios Reply with quote

I never really said goodbye. Thanks for all the memories. I'm long gone from Colorado. It's impossible to survive on $12/hr and I didn't want to work a shit job in Fort Collins. Fucking bummer. The flats are total bullshit, but I'm alive. Probably won't get to ride again unless I get a fair job and vacation time which won't be for a long long time. I'm definitely thankful for the time I got at Cameron and won't forget it. Take it easy dudes. Hopefully I'll bump into some of you again someday.
Matt Wood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No excuses, just choices
sdswingr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude...try Idaho..way cheaper to live...and the Tetons..
Nachoconqueso

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sometimes you have to make the mature decision of being a productive member of society vs bumming it one's whole life. Can't Bernie Sanders that shit forever. I got an amazing job that pays me over double, my housing is way nicer and cheaper, and I live right near Lake Tahoe. So that worked out.
telejet9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd say that worked out pretty good for you. Lots of bc options in the Tahoe area! Such a beautiful place. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Backcountry Forums Home -> Northern Colorado Backcountry Skiing Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

WEB SITE DISCLAIMER

© 2001-2011 Powderbuzz.com

WordWordPress Tweaks by ADC